Share this Image On Your Site
When you think of rolling during an exhilarating music festival, how often do you consider how you will feel the next day? Most people rolling on molly do not consider the consequences even though supplementation could save a day of grief.
Learning how to avoid the MDMA comedown can be as simple as using the infographic guidance. Here are some of those suggestions summed up if you can’t see the text:
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) – This powerful antioxidant will help detoxify your system and helps regenerate vitamins . Be conscious to get the right type of ALA, though.
- Vitamin C – This antioxidant is a powerful way to mitigate neurotoxicity .
- Magnesium Glycinate – You might find magnesium odd, but it can help prevent brain neuron death while you are rolling.
- Grape Seed Extract – This is high in vitamin E and flavonoids, which prevent neurotoxicity .
- ALCAR (acetyl-L-carnitine) – this is a synergistic compound with ALA and helps to protect against oxidative stress. There are studies that show it can prevent MDMA induced neurotoxicity .
- Green Tea Extract (EGCG) – this potent antioxidant can help with urinary retention, which is often associated with MDMA consumption .
- 5-HTP – MDMA can reduce serotonin after usage, which is why 5-HTP with EGCG is so effective . Make sure to take EGCG for safety precautions.
- Melatonin – another powerful antioxidant, it will help to scavenge oxidative substances that other antioxidants have missed . It can also help you to sleep after rolling if this is a problem.
- CoQ10 – can help synthesize energy and prevent your brain neurons from exitotoxicity.
Even though many people wonder “how much 5 htp to take” and “when to take 5 htp”, this supplement isn’t actually the most important tool for preventing a comedown from molly the next day. As you can see, things like ALA, vitamin C, magnesium glycinate, and grape seed extract are far more important.
- References (Click to Expand)